1. Find the amount and compound interest on Rs8000for 1year at 10 %per annum, compounded half yearly.
2. A certain sum amounts to Rs72900in 2 years at 8 %per annum compound interest, compounded annually. Find the sum
3.Three years ago, Beeru purchased a buffalo from Surjee for Rs11000. What payment will discharge his debt now if the rate of interest being 10%per annum compounded annually?
4. Find the difference between the simple interest and the compound interest on Rs5000 for 2yearsat 6% per annum.
5. Find the compound interest on Rs125000f or 9 months 0n 8%per annum, compounded quarterly.
6. Sudershan deposited Rs32000in a bank, where the interest is credited quarterly. If the rate of interest be 5% annum, what amount will he receive after 6 months?
7. Neeraj lent Rs 65536 for 2 years at 12%per annum, compounded annually. How much more could he earn if the interest were compounded half yearly?
8. The simple interest on a sum of money for 2years at 6% annum is Rs 900. What will be the compound interest on that sum at same rate for the same period ?
9. In how many years will Rs1600 amount to Rs1852.20 at 5% annum when compounded annually?
10. At what rate per cent per annum will Rs4000 amount to Rs 4410in 2years when compounded annually?
11. The difference between the compound interest and the simple interest on a certain sum for 2 years at 5%per annum is Rs40. Find the sum.
12. Neha borrowed Rs 24000from a bank to buy a scooter. If the rate of interest be 10% per annum compounded annually, what payment will she have to make after 2 years3 months?
13. The simple interest on a sum of money for 3 years at 62/3% per annum is Rs 6750. What will be the compound interest on the same sum at the same rate for the same period, compounded annually?